The sharpener comes WITHOUT STONES!
The next version of the sharpener is presented - Hapstone R2 from the manufacturer of sharpening machines such as Hapstone Pro series, which have already become a legend of apexoid options, versions M2, R1, T1, etc. The Hapstone R2 sharpening machine is a departure from the previous ideology of the company, which was aimed at creating a universal device, optionally equipped with all imaginable devices, combining completely different ideologies (apex option and turning mechanism) in one device. At the moment, these two areas are separated and each has its own line of sharpening devices from budget to top. The Hapstone R2 sharpener represents just the top price and optional category of machines with a rotary mechanism. Here's how Hapstone R2 differs from its "classmates":
- new system of triple detachable clamps;
- original adjustable clips with stainless steel springs;
- modular approach to the organization of the machine, allowing rapid modernization;
- an innovative solution for the design of the hinge assembly - a linear ball bearing is used, which provides absolutely smooth, without the slightest effort, movement of the horizontal guide, does not require lubrication and cleaning, withstands any heavy operating conditions;
- traditionally for the top models of Hapstone sharpeners, the presence of additional optional devices - a clutch for fine adjustment of the sharpening angle is included in the basic package;
- the ability to rotate the vertical guide around its axis by 360 degrees;
- extended range of sharpening angles - 9 ° to 33 ° degrees;
- the possibility of clamping blades with a butt up to 6mm.
Also inherited from previous Hapstone R2 grinders is a parking stand and a great universal sharpening bar holder. The holder allows you to clamp any size stone from 0 to 160mm long. It has a narrow guide that does not block the view (the point of contact of the stone with the blade supply), which allows you to use any bars, both narrow and wide, of the Edge Pro and KME format. To improve the comfort of work, the pressure spring of the stone holder is hidden inside the guide. Some parts are anodized, others are powder coated. Also traditional for Hapstone sharpeners is the massiveness of the machine (all main parts are made of metal), which, together with the tactile rubber coating of the supporting planes, gives it excellent stability on the mounting surface without additional fasteners. And of course, the usual for Hapstone products - quick and easy assembly.
No questions about this product.